Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hippie/bohemian hair styles?

I have natural dark/light brown hair with natural red and blond highlights but I have bleached and dyed it so much it is very damaged and kinda fried at the ends I have very short hair its right below my chin and was white blond before and is now a dark brown red I really want to have a kind of hippie bohemian hair style but it would take a long time for my hair to grow long so I want to bleach my hair into a dark honey ash blond



What do you think? how should I do this or should I even do it at all



Btw pics would be great!



Thanks ^^



Hippie/bohemian hair styles?

You wanna look like a hippie? Don't touch your hair or cut it for about five years. Voila. Don't turn hippie and boho into a stupid stereotype. Just be it, don't fake it.



Hippie/bohemian hair styles?

Hippie is basically lpng and straight....and usually not well groomed. You can't make your hair grow any faster, but if you really want to look that way, all you can do is wait and let it grow out.



Hippie/bohemian hair styles?

Just grow it long and don't dye it or trim it or anything. The more natural it is, the more you'll look like a hippie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans