Saturday, June 19, 2010

How can I style Medium/Short hair?

Its Browny/Black and in a sort of grown out boy cut. Its Got a short fringe that tapers out into the hair and has (i think) quite a few layers, but i'm really not used to short hair! help?



How can I style Medium/Short hair?

you can use some spray wax and mess it up- or straighten and have smooth and sleek with your fringe going over



How can I style Medium/Short hair?

Do S curls



How can I style Medium/Short hair?

why dont you just google it, then you can get pics to help you decide too.



grow it , girls look well hot with long hair.



How can I style Medium/Short hair?

landing strip



How can I style Medium/Short hair?

use a hair gel, i have a classmate before who has the same hair as your hair. she use a hair gel everyday and it looks so nice, so fashionable.



hair gel helps your hair looks beautiful, trust me because thats what i do now, i have also a boy cut hair.



How can I style Medium/Short hair?

You could buy some hair extensions



How can I style Medium/Short hair?

As many suggested before, gel is an excellent way to aid in styling this length of hair. Medium hair length is my favorite because it can be worn up or down and still look great.



If you're in a hurry use a gel suited for your hair type - use your fingers to help shape it. Don't get overly zealous and dump a whole bunch in either, or else it will be flakey by the end of the day and make it appear as if you have a bad case of dandruff. A little can go a long way when it comes to hair product. If you have extra time, you can add volume to the hair by blow-drying it with some added mousse and leaving it messy.



How can I style Medium/Short hair?

I use some texturising wax, rub it into my palms and then sort of ruffle my hair, with my fingers I tease the sides forward slightly, and I ruffle up the back so it looks spiky/bed head. If you are having problems then go back to the stylist and ask them to show you how to style it, I had to do this when I first got my hair cut short.



How can I style Medium/Short hair?

Try to use hair gel on the ends of ur hair to make it looks sharp, if u have thick hair. If it isn't thick, try to use wax in the ends to show your texture of layers.



How can I style Medium/Short hair?

why not staighten it all! that way you can be with the lastest fashion.



Or you could curl it all using staightners or curlers.



You can always just put it up different ways: low, high, middle, side etc etc.



Just do different things - Have fun!!!



How can I style Medium/Short hair?

treat yourself to a hair mag there,s loads to choose from

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans