Thursday, June 17, 2010

Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

I need help on finding a short hair cut that would suit me, something easy to care for, but something spikey so i can mess on with it.



Im wanting to get it short as im sick of dying it as its ruining my hair.



These are pics of me would the shape of my face suit a short style, and what could i have? Any pics i could choose from? :



http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd123...



http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd123...



http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd123...



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

My hair cut would suit yu lol!



i also think a short ponytail with a short hair is really nice



makes it more lyk kool lol. heres my pic jus go through them



i used to have long hair and i ws shockedd when i first had it done



but i love it now coz ppl think im really brave lol



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

short is definitely the best for you (love the colors!)



http://z.about.com/d/beauty/1/0/Y/h/shor...



http://www.healthandbeauty.net.au/userim...



either one of the above cuts, black base +neon rainbow highlights =perfection



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

face framing with side swept bands keep color



(a shaggy bob)



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

Pic one but with your natural hair colour.



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

the 3rd one



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

Hm. I like your hair in the bottom picture. Possibly something similar to that but a bit shorter? I'm not sure, I'm sorry.



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

just do it super short, put gel in it and let it grow out a bit to you natural color. I am letting mine grown out right now to its natural for the same reason, I am sick of dead hair. You will look great



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

i think u would look good with a short side bangs thing



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

short wuld look best



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

Gurl you look beautiful already, but if you want to rock a short spiky look I think you could pull it off!



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

ummm well i have seen alot of very cute short styles but i would say long in front and short in back like Rhianna's(shes a singer)



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

you should get a bob with bangs



dye your hair brown too



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

I definitly think u look the best in the third pics with short hair. But, lay off the eyeliner, it makes u look goth, and not as pretty as you really are. I recommend brown mascara, pink blush, and some gloss. Your hair looks good with hairbands.



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

I think the 3rd picture looks the best. Honestly, I also think, if you wouldn't do the make up on your eyes like that, it would be much prettier. It makes your eyes look kind of big. Not critisizing. just trying to be helpful.



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

In the first one..., that's you on the left?



No, definately stick with long.



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

Show your forehead.



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

You are very pretty so any thing might work for you. but you have the same (or simular) shaped face as me and I had a reverse bob at one time I was Hot with it and you can choose just how short or long your reverse bob is. Plus you can style it in so many different ways too! hope that helps good luck!!



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

Short hair tends to make your face look rounder and chubbier. So if you are worried about that I wouldn't go really short. You could always dye your hair a natural color thats close to your original color and just let it grow. But if you want a short hair cut I really like this one



http://www.ukhairdressers.com/style/inde...



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

defintly the 3rd pic!



Short hair cut? Help? I need good advice on a haircut?

ask ur hair dresser to cut it really short and chopy here is a pic



http://myspace-784.vo.llnwd.net/00466/48...



http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42...



http://www.salondaily.com/image/us/trend...



BEST ANSWER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans