Thursday, June 17, 2010

Waiting for my hair to grow out long and i want some good ideas for short hair well im waiting for i

Well im waiting for my hair to grow out like shoulder length. What hair style should i get now? My hair is like really short like almost buzzcut short. Im thinking about getting something unique like one side shaved off.



Waiting for my hair to grow out long and i want some good ideas for short hair well im waiting for it to grow?

I'm doing that right now also!



=D



but yeh, when it grows out do like a faux-hawk.



Waiting for my hair to grow out long and i want some good ideas for short hair well im waiting for it to grow?

The ultimate truth is that for hair to grow longer, we have to eat healthy, exercise adequately, reduce stress and most important sleep well. Include B-complex, B6, and vitamin C, E to make up for any deficiencies.To Know more about your hair http://tipsfromruby-hairgrow.blogspot.co... will help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans