Thursday, June 17, 2010

Short hair cut?

I'm 16 years old to be 17 in april. i had super long hair just a couple months ago, had about a foot taken off and donated, got my hair styled and it grew out in a few weeks. my hair grows really fast. i liked getting rid of a lot of my hair. its easier to deal with and move around and i have heard that if you get your hair cut short then it takes longer to grow. obviously it will take longer to grow back out, but i mean it takes longer to grow at all. is this true? i really want to get my hair cut short, but i don't want to get a style that is too old for me. meaning that i'm not looking to look all grown up cuz im not yet and i like it that way. then again i don't want to look younger either. i need some opinions. i believe i have an oval face. a couple of sites say that it's oblong. it's not round, but it's not really long either. i also have medium thick hair. so would these cuts be right for me?



Short hair cut?

I think a whispy bob like that looks good on almost anyone i have something like that now and i do like it a lot, also its easy to style and make more piecy so looks younger or if you need to look more syphisticated to just blow dry and have it look really nice.



please help with mine



http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...



Short hair cut?

I like Nicole Richie's short hair--



http://www.beautyriot.com/stuff/images/a...



http://x7d.xanga.com/33089be5d0337986892...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans