Saturday, June 19, 2010

Stylish hair do's for short hair?

I had hair that was about down to my collar bone, but it gets tangled easily and it was making me angry so I decided it was time to get it cut.



The lady that cut my hair cut it shorter then I liked, it is now to my chin when its natural, when I straighten it, its maybe a quarter inch past my chin.



I am in need of some cute hair styles because I feel like Dora the Explorer right now!! My bangs are almost the length of my hair so atleast I don't have the Dora bangs!



Stylish hair do's for short hair?

I love this site, there's a style for everyone!



http://killerpics.blogspot.com/search?q=...



EDIT- scroll down if the first few pics are a bit wild for u



Stylish hair do's for short hair?

scrunching? loose ponytail with strands hanging? a side bang (always good!!! especially if you have your hair all one length. with out a bang or layers, its not a good look) maybe a good headband (not tacky)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
education loans